Free Software Contributions
I've contributed to Dancer
, a web framework in Perl. I also maintain and contribute to several CPAN modules and some Python modules.
You can find more about my Open Source work and contributions over there.
Twitter, San Francisco, CA [August 2014 - present]
- Site Reliability Engineer for the PubSub team
Say Media, San Francisco, CA [August 2011 - August 2014]
- From August 2011 to December 2012 I was part of the platform team. Tasks included designing the internal APIs.
- Starting December 2013 I joined a newly created team to improve developers efficiency by writing tools and providing a better infrastructure. Projects included setting up better monitoring with Graphite.
Summer of Code Mentor, Paris, France [May 2011 - August 2011]
- As part of the Summer of Code 2011, I mentored one student to work on the Perl Dancer web framework. My job was to set priorities, help with development practices and review the code. I was also involved in the evaluation process.
Linkfluence (RTGI), Paris, France [August 2007 - July 2011]
- Set up procedures for development practices and software deployment (git, unit testing, how and what to document, etc)
- Lead developer of the backend used to aggregate data from various sources (feeds, web pages, external API, etc)
- Defined the architecture and designed the ReST API for most of the internal backend
- Wrote many libraries for accessing various webservices, data storage (Riak, CouchDB). Most of them have been open sourced
Axe Media Direct, Brest, France [January 2005 - August 2007]
- Development of an online customer loyalty program (consultation, listing, statistics, etc.) (Catalyst Framework)
- PDF documents generation with XSLT
- Web server configuration and maintenance for database consulting
Crédit Mutuel de Bretagne, Brest, France [April 2004- January 2005]
Self-taught (no college degree).
Native French speaker, fluent in English.