Managed to get some work done on the Spore implementation for Python and http.
- closed gh-2 on httpclient: added a new client (httpclient.simple, equivalent to LWP::Simple)
- closed gh-23 on http: fix a bug with `append` on Url.Path
- closed gh-21 on http: add a setter for `content` on Response
- closed gh-24 on http: when the path is empty, set it to ‘/’ so the final url is `http://foo.com/` instead of `http://foo.com`
- closed gh-22 on http: small bug on the Url class. When the path was unicode, we splitted on each character instead of the default separator
- closed gh-17 on spyre: simplified the interface to create a new client
- closed gh-14 and gh-13 on spyre: switched to `http` and `httpclient` for spyre!
- closed gh-18 on spyre: since we’re using `http`, we don’t need a custom Response class anymore
Also, some code cleanup in bot projects, added a few tests, and created a few tickets for some future tasks.