I didn’t do much this week. Here is a quick list:
- published an AnyEvent client for Peer39’s API
- created a bunch of tickets for Spyre
- closed gh-6 on fluffyhttp: renamed fluffyhttp to http
- “closed gh-9 on
- fluffyhttp":https://github.com/franckcuny/fluffyhttp/issues/9: Now some headers (like Last-Modified) can store datetime object and are properties. If called as a property they will return the object, if they’re called via the get method from the Header object, they will return a string.
- start documenting fluffyurl
I should be able to do more work next week (and Monday is an holiday, I’ll try to put more work on Spyre).