First, no more welsh. Ever.
Even if Calais was not the easiest destination for every one, it was a really fun and intersting two days. I met nice folks, had great discussions and drink good beers.
For those who missed this workshop, a short summary for you:
- had excellent discussions with sukria about the future of Dancer
- fun facts about time zone and unicode with maddingue, rgs and fperrad
- interesting chat with fperrad about lua and parrot
- convinced more people that Plack is the future for Perl Web development
- beers, and more beers with sukria, jerome, arnaud, rgs, camille and stephane.
- talked with Marc about Plack, Dancer, and other stuff
My slides are available online (in french):
Thanks to laurent and sebastien for their hard work on organizing this conference.